Apple New Zealand has for the first time released certified refurbished 9.7-inch iPad Pro models on their online store offering discounts of up to NZ$230 off the RRP. This follows the release of the larger 12.9-inch iPad Pro on the refurbished store some months ago.
The current 9.7-inch iPad Pro, which was originally released in March 2016 packs in a new retina display, four-speaker audio system, 12-megapixel cameras, support for the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard, and has big performance with its new A9X chip.
All refurbished models have been certified by Apple which includes a new outer shell and battery. They also come with the same 1-year warranty as a new iPad, and include all manuals and accessories.
Refurbished 9.7-inch iPad Pro models start at NZ$849 with 32GB storage and Wi-Fi connectivity representing a saving of NZ$150 off the RRP. Models also vary in storage and connectivity with options for 128GB or 256GB storage and Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi + Cellular connectivity.
Total savings and New Zealand pricing is as follows:
- 32GB Wi-Fi: NZ$849 (RRP NZ$999) – Save NZ$150
- 128GB Wi-Fi: NZ$979 (RRP NZ$1,149) – Save NZ$170
- 256GB Wi-Fi: NZ$1,099 (RRP NZ$1,299) – Save NZ$200
- 32GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: NZ$1,039 (RRP NZ$1,219) – Save NZ$180
- 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: NZ$1,159 (RRP NZ$1,369) – Save NZ$210
- 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular: A$1,149 (RRP NZ$1,519) – Save NZ$230
Stock is extremely limited, however, is updated regularly.
Refurbished products are sold from Apple online exclusively and include free delivery and 14-day returns.